Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dirty Martin's - Austin, TX

I'll let my previous postings on Dirty's speak for the place itself, but must post this to say that Dirty's has the best Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich in Austin.

For years I've stuck to the burgers and sirloin sandwich, which I believe are the best in town, but the other day I decided to stray from my normal orders and give the chicken fried steak a shot.  Wow.  Homemade and deep fried, this sandwich was the perfect blend of tender and crisp, with a great black pepper flavor, just the right amount of grease, a soft bun, and crisp iceberg lettuce and a cool, ripe tomato and mayo to balance it all out.  If you're in the market for one, hit up Dirty's.


Summary

http://thefatartery.blogspot.com/2011/03/dirty-martins-austin-tx.html

No comments:

Post a Comment