Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Intro

So, I thought I'd start putting my restaurant, bar and food thoughts down on paper...ok e-paper if that's what you call it...customized toward a few things.  First, this'll center mainly around Austin since I'm in the process of moving there and am still in the process finding good spots, but isn't limited to Austin, as I like to travel and food is probably the most important thing of my travels, business or pleasure, so with each post I'll include the type of establishment.  My goal with each is to find places with great food and/or drinks, great atmospheres, great spots to grab a bite alone at the bar, to meet people or just watch a game, and great places to take a dog (I've got two).  When traveling, without walking into a place, I can never figure out if it's a good place to grab a bite alone, nor can I find a clear list of what is dog-friendly, with specifics like a place to watch a game, etc., so I'll start my own.  Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment